Wednesday, February 08, 2006

everything will change...........


i think the porcee-line porcupine is close to getting me.
tick, tap, pitter pat.
his foot steps. my heart.
if u start to look down from up here
u can see the world.
unfurled like a garden.
cars driving across each country.
blue stone garden ocean.
let me swim in stone.
tick, tap, pitter pat.
i should jump.
porcee-line porcupine is close to getting me.
he's red i think.
or black like the devil.
and no ur words silly devil cant take her.
hopefully ur rants cant break her.
hopefully ur rants wont brake her.
put down the bottle for me.
u lost ur continuity.
u lost ur infinity. i lost whats pretty. damn flower.
i live in the city, and the wolf is still bangin the door and ur grandmother.
search her body. dead body.
as long as u think im thin.
prostituting little brothers. K of diamonds.
Vendetta! Rigotta. Gotta get cream of wheat and ferris wheels.
this makes since to somebody
or my favorite body.
scatter cover smother skin cold. the way i like it.
it wasnt the best, but still my favorite.
porcee-line porcupine. tick, tap, pitter, pat.
his steps, my heart.
cart me away, down the steps.
i cant explain the flower. dance fucker. dance.
let me back, ill be a good puppy.
oh wait i bite.
coffee. 2 days awake.
coffee. 2 days asleep.
porcee-line porcupine, looks at me in my sleep.
pokes me when im awake. ruby eyes.
i couldnt hate u as much as i do.
crucify ur self daily, doesnt make me a martyr.
fine, take a stone altar, it doesnt alter my feelings.
wake up.
is the dreams the dreams.....
doubtful philisophic coco calls.
bowling balls roll, i didnt mean to keep winning.
dont break up with me in my sleep.
it wakes me up confused.
dream to awake.
My god its pretty up here.
if i was a gardener. id make the prettiest world uve ever seen.
preen cut shape. grapes not as good as the last.
eggs of candy.
dream to awake
porcee-line porcupine there either way.
there's something about the hand writting
that made me keep every scrap.
lap. top.
different life u dream of different things.
like being happy.
I want to take u far from the cynics in this town.
its not the first time ive said this. i promise.
i. a promise keepers aftermath.
ive found a golden path, its made of silver.
beautiful slivers.
hearts, hands, crowns. its just like heaven.
in the real world. chaps. chapman.
lets go. ill wear the red cape this time.
give me a 6 pack of fruit cups and a gallon of kerosine,
give me 2 jello puddin pops and a can of lube.
and ill get this party started.
not that funny, but funny enough.
u shouldnt listen any more. go back to sleep.


"and kiss u on the mouth."

1 comment:

SMAshley said...

somebody
a favorite body
knows the rants wont
and the words cant
break the some and favorite her
who keeps the bottle
and ur continuity